Simply put, the Postech system is made up of a large galvanized steel screw which supports a fixed or adjustable support head plate. These two parts work together to effectively support your structure.
Postech screw piles are adaptable to practically all your projects. Anchored below the frost line, they guarantee unparalleled stability. Be it for your patio, your carport, your house addition, your solarium, or even your cottage, Postech's Screw Piles offer a safe and affordable solution with a simple and rapid installation.
All of Postech Screw Piles are produced according to the highest quality standards at our manufacturing plant in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. Recognized by the Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC #13102-R) and in accordance to the National Building Code, Postech Screw Piles offer a modern, accessible, environmentally friendly and safe alternative for all your foundation needs.
- Produced from galvanized steel, therefore immune to corrosion;
- Available in many combinations of lengths and dimensions our screw piles will adapt to all your types of construction projects;
- Environmentally friendly galvanization.
The Supporting Head
- Each pile comes equipped with a Postech steel support head, fixed or adjustable, depending on your needs and construction situation.
- It is driven to a depth which insures protection from ground frost;
- It serves as a weight carrying element for the pile, and, simultaneously offers effective resistance to extraction and movement;
- The dimension of the blade is established by the load bearing requirements and the type of soil in which the pile will be installed.